All-On-X Dental System
In the past, if you were fully edentulous, your only option for restoring your teeth was a removable complete denture. While a complete denture is still necessary, the latest dental technology allows Dr. Amini-Salari to provide you with a more comfortable, better-fitting All-On-X Dental System.
What is the All-On-X Dental System?
The All-On-X Dental Implant System is a specialized dental implant procedure that utilizes dental implants to restore your missing teeth. This full-mouth tooth replacement system utilizes as few as four implants, where the “X” in the term “All-On-X” is determined by the number of implants necessary to gain enough strength to support and replace replace an entire arch of teeth, eliminating the need for a mouth full of dental implants.
The implants will support your new dental prosthesis. Instead of fitting the prosthesis directly onto the gum tissue like traditional dentures, this new prosthesis has little holes with screws that fit over the implants. Once all the holes are aligned, your dentist will screw the prosthesis onto the implants. Now, you have a permanent prosthetic that restores your dentition and smile.
What Are the Benefits of All-On-X Dental Implants?
The benefits of implant-retained dentures are:
– They make your dentures permanent and non-detachable.
– Because the dentures are secured onto the implants, they will not rub against the gums, causing sore spots.
– The fit is incredibly secure, allowing you to speak and eat normally without worrying that your dentures will become loose or come out.
– No need for denture adhesive.
– More comfort, more confidence.